Need help with RC #396817

Hi,

#396817 was reported back in November.  Ian Lynagh, maintainer of GHC,
and I both believe that the build was proceeding normally and that on
the platform in question, it is not unreasonable to expect it to
take quite a bit of time to compile that file.

I have tried, in vain, to figure out someone to tweak the powerpc buildd
to have a longer timeout.

I was told to contact Daniel Jacobowitz, who told me to ask Ryan Murray.
I wrote to Ryan on Dec. 6, and have not yet heard back from him.

This seems like a very simple thing, and I'm frustrated that this
package is being kept out of etch.

Could someone:

1) Fix the autobuilder so this doesn't keep happening?

2) At least build and upload this package?

Thanks,

-- John