Re: exim configuration in master, and per-user DNSBLs

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Santiago Vila wrote:
> What about elementary HELO checking? Do they need "patches" as well?
> [ I would gladly explain how to do it with postfix, but we are using exim ].

I can't answer for them. But as an alioth admin, I always like patches
even for changes which look like trivial. It proves that someone has
investigated a bit, wrote a patch and possibly tested it.

> Back to DNSBLs: We could even store the preferences in our /home in master
> in the meantime (until the LDAP schema is modified). For example:
>
> /home/foo/.dnsbl-preferences/zen.spamhaus.org
>
> A script to collect those items and write the dnslists file from them
> would be almost trivial to write.

I don't think that they are interested in short term hacks.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog