Re: Dropping GStreamer 0.8 for etch

Le jeudi 07 décembre 2006 à 13:17 +0100, Loïc Minier a écrit :
> On Thu, Dec 07, 2006, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > By hiding behind upstream, you're simply refusing to fix the problem.
>
>  Insulting.

Feel insulted if you want. This issue has been known for months and it
took me one hour to find a way around it. And that is a fact, not an
insult.

>  I don't intend to pursue discussion, especially not in these
>  conditions.

You know I can been convinced by good technical arguments. But if you
don't have anything better than « upstream doesn't do that », I will
have to ask the CTTE to settle this matter.

--
Josselin Mouette                /\./\

"Do you have any more insane proposals for me?"