Re: Why not scan for unmaintained packages and orphan them?

Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> writes:

>  - but having 20 importaint bugs in one package and 1 wishlist in
>    another package -- in my world the 20 importaint bugs gets higher
>    priority - even if it takes a half year to get to the wishlist
>    without much commenting.

I don't think much commenting was asked for.  Just an aknowledgement
and maybe a short explanation why it is very low on the priority list
might be enough.  A bug report that is sitting in the BTS for half a
year without any sign that the maintainer has even seen it is very
frustrating for the reporter, IMHO.

Matthias