Re: dictd: no activity last 12 months

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:

My packaging skills are too poor.
In my case, www.nomen.at has 133 languages at the moment, and I need some minor multibyte/UTF-8 improvements of the last upstream versions. At least I will have to compile it myself after waiting another few months.

If you are able to compile it yourself you are also able to do it via

   apt-get source dictd
   debuild

So there is not really much to learn about packaging.  In case
you have questions ask on debian-mentors or debian-devel.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

PS: Reporting the problem to debian-qa list might be another reasonable
    thing to do.

--
http://fam-tille.de