Re: Bonsai: Candidate for removal from the archive?

> On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 02:45:26AM +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:
>> You need Pre-Depends only when a package must be configured before your
>> postinst is run.  In the case of a perl module, I would think it only
>> needs to be unpacked.
> No, you need a Pre-Depends only when a package must be configured before
> your *preinst* is run.  Packages are always configured in dependency order.

Eh, well, there *are* dependency loops which break this. But in this
specific case, we can be pretty sure that perl-modules will never depend
on bonsai :) [Apart from that, configuration isn't even needed for most
uses]

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
198: kompatibel