Re: ITP: libauthen-simple-perl -- Simple and consistent framework for authentication

On Friday 03 November 2006 11:12, Xavier Oswald wrote:
>   Description     : Simple and consistent framework for authentication
>
>  This is the basis package for various authentication methods.

This description should be a bit extended.

Authentication in what context?  Do I need this when I want to build a web
application, or when I want to build (backend) code hooking into PAM, or
into what?

thanks
-- vbi

--