Re: Lots of (easily recognisible) spam sent to the BTS today

In article <[🔎] 20061101232057.GA9297@javifsp.no-ip.org> jfs@computer.org writes:
>a) for mails to -close  or to control@b.d.o to prevent a spammer/malicious
>   person from closing all the bugs or mangling with the BTS in such a way
>   that would take us some effort to recover

Rather than that, I would like to see non-versioned close messages
depriciated, other than ones that are explicitly so.  No change would
be needed for the majority of cases, only the rare "not a bug" close
message would need to be different.

Spammers basicly don't manipulate the BTS other than sending messages
to any and all addresses they find or make up.  (There was one spammer
that figured out how to open bugs, and created three bugs before
stopping.)

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html