Re: Intent to hijack Bacula (Heads up, Get The Facts!) (long)

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> writes:
> I would do this regardless of who the maintainer was.  I seem to recall
> possibly doing it for some Perl HTML package that was in a similar
> situation to Bacula in the late 90s, but I can't really remember.  I'm
> sure you could dig up links.

It was the URI package, and you were totally justified.  As, from what
I see, you are in this case---not that my opinion should carry much
weight other than in the "takes a (former) derelict maintainer to know
one". :)

Mike
--
A steeple full of swallows that could never ring the bell