Re: Getting rid of circular dependencies, stage 4

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 05:23:34AM +0200, Michael Koch wrote:
> Hello,
>

> > 	antlr
> > 	gjdoc
>
> Somehow these seem to be false positives to me because the packages
> depend on a java runtime environment which can but does not have to
> depend on.

The dependency involve the following packages:
antlr gjdoc java-gcj-compat kaffe kaffe-jthreads kaffe-pthreads

and a graph is available at
  http://debian.semistable.com/dot/libjessie-java_unstable.png

(Given the way the list is generated I doubt there are false
positives).

> > 	eclipse-jdt
> > 	eclipse-jdt-common
> > 	kaffe
> > 	kaffe-jthreads
> > 	kaffe-pthreads
> > 	libswt3.1-gtk-java
> > 	libswt3.1-gtk-jni
>
> I dont understand these.

eclipse-jdt <--> eclipse-jdt-common
http://debian.semistable.com/dot/eclipse-jdt-common_unstable.png

gjdoc kaffe kaffe-jthreads kaffe-pthreads
http://debian.semistable.com/dot/kaffe-pthreads_stable.png

libswt3.1-gtk-java <--> libswt3.1-gtk-jni
http://debian.semistable.com/dot/libswt3.1-gtk-jni_unstable.png

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>