Re: screenshot with package description

Hi,

This is a request for comment.

I did some changes since my last post:
	- i splited indexes and pixmaps in two different trees (indexes & pool). Now
we can provid the same pixmap for a collection of package (e.g: my example
with KDE logo)
	- i removed the tgz by letters. It was complexe and useless. I prefere to
create a big one.
	- screenshot size are standardised to 400x300, 200x150 and 100x75
	- screenshot size are standardised to 128x128 and 64x64.
	- i removed jpg format for the moment. png give a better result for
screenshot but files a quite big.
	- i did a script to import pixmaps (import_pixmap.pl)

http://gloria.rulezlan.org/debian2/

Regards,

	Gonéri