Re: Re: screenshot with package description

Quoting Gonéri Le Bouder (goneri@rulezlan.org):
> >> I think that tools like synaptic or Debian Installer should have an option
> >> provided a screenshot or/and the project logo with the text description.
>

> >The graphical version of D-I will include a "screenshot" option.
> Hello,
>
> Where can i get information about that?

Asking on debian-boot, the development mailing list of D-I.

And, of course, in d-i code...more specifically in the cdebconf
package code.

> Where will be stored the pictures? Did you already begun to collect
> screenshot?

No, as the intent is currently being more a help in debugging than an
advertising support (of course, it can also be used as an advertising
support...:-))).