Re: Re: Re: XOrg transition, status of libxaw8

Dan writ:
> On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 10:15:36AM +1000, Drew Parsons wrote:
> > >
> > > Err. You're saying Xprint is the only print implementation that can
> > > print non-latin stuff properly and reliably?
> > >

> > Yes, that's right.
> >

> I didn't set Mozilla up with anything special at all, and you might
> remember me showing you dailynews and Russian/Japanese/etc sites
> rendering correctly, all the way back at LCA 2005, I think it was. ;)

Yes but you failed on the Thai test, remember? :-)  Well at least one
of them failed anyway, I remember. You're right, Russian was working.

Anyway, as I just replied to Wouter the CUPS/default printers in
firefox 1.5 now appear to be working (when they work at all, that is).
Hurrah, neh?

Cheers,

Drew