Re: For those who care about stable updates

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 10:18:22PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> I haven't answered the question because it wasn't one. You are
> implicitly answering it the line after, and I already know we disagree
> on this matter.

Let me rephrase:
'Who exactly are the candidates claiming there are no problems, and we
should all just be excessively nice to each other?'.

But I'm sure you're intelligent enough to deduce that question from my
statement.

> I was reacting to your calling me an idiot. That must be your own way of
> following the code of conduct [1] you are campaigning for [2].

I didn't call you an idiot.  I have every reason to believe you're a
relatively intelligent person.  I was labelling your actions on this
list.  People can do stupid things without being fundamentally stupid:
people can do immature or ill-considered things without generally being
same.  And so on, and so forth.