Re: For those who care about stable updates

Le jeudi 09 mars 2006 à 22:44 +0200, Daniel Stone a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 08:06:33PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > Le jeudi 09 mars 2006 à 20:49 +0200, Daniel Stone a écrit :
> > > I think you'll find what they're saying is, 'don't be an idiot on
> > > mailing lists'.  And here you are, being an idiot on a mailing list,
> > > which is pretty fitting, I guess.  (But it is a problem.)
> >
> > If pointing at problems is idiot, I prefer to be an idiot. I will not be
> > the one to shut up when we are losing again to a group of individuals
> > who are deliberately hurting the project by keeping their power
> > positions safe.
>
> I don't see how your message follows from mine (and I notice you
> cleverly failed to answer the main question posed there), so I'm going
> to let it go.

I haven't answered the question because it wasn't one. You are
implicitly answering it the line after, and I already know we disagree
on this matter.

I was reacting to your calling me an idiot. That must be your own way of
following the code of conduct [1] you are campaigning for [2].