Re: lists.d.o Spam (was: Marking BTS spam)

Hallo! Du (Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a) hast geschrieben:

>Well. I have reported "through the button" in the past months spam for three
>different mailing lists (debian-doc, debian-l10n-spanish, and
>debian-devel-spanish) and I *still* see the reported spam there [1]. So I'm a
>little bit skeptical :-)
>
>Regards
>
>Javier
>
>[1] I also might have made a few mistakes, so I can understand that the
>listmasters take some time to filter those, but I believe I reported lots of
>it back in november.

We are currently three people acting as listmaster and/or
archivemaster, all with a lot more work to do inside and outside of
Debian, so i would suggest to not hold your breath til we reach the
point when you see 'normal' spam disappearing from the archive.

However: your input is not lost (it's just buried ;-)

	Cord
--
http://lists.debian.org