Re: lists.d.o Spam (was: Marking BTS spam)

Hallo! Du (Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a) hast geschrieben:

>I've just bounced all the spam from Debian mailing lists that got through my
>(local and ISP's) filters and I had stored in a separate folder to that
>address. They are 33, hopefully it will not get me blacklisted.
>
>Is it OK if we, mutt users, use this?
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[snip]
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's ok if you script it and make it easy to report.

it's not ok to bounce us spam from years ago, this address is another
feedback-loop to enhace our filters, it's useless to get old[1] spam
there.

(and for those that expect immediate healing from this: the input
won't be piped into some filters for learning, as it would be to
easy to poison it then.)

[1] older than two days.

	Cord
--