Re: For those who care about stable updates

* Lars Wirzenius (liw@liw.iki.fi) [060309 19:56]:
> That reminds me of something I meant to propose some time ago: someone
> with a bit of time on their hands could make a wiki page,
> DplPromises2006 say, and list all the promises of all the candidates.
> Then, during the next year, we can keep coming back to that page and
> check how well they keep their promises.

Actually, in case stockholm gets elected, I plan to list all of his
promises in his status mails, and give an overview what worked and what
not. (That is basically what "milestones" means in his platform.)

I think that's a good thing to do.

Cheers,
Andi
--