Re: For those who care about stable updates

Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Who are you going to lobby? The candidates who are playing an active
> role in "the problem", or the ones who are just claiming there is no
> problem and that we should all be friends?

This year the candidates are acting more like RL politicians than ever
(IMVHO). So you...
1 - lobby (all of them)
2 - get promises in exchange of votes
3 - ...
4 - profit!

Nah, just lack of iron talking.

--
 .''`.   I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think
: :' :   I have ended up where I needed to be   -- Douglas Adams