Re: Honesty in Debian (was Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

Am Montag, den 13.02.2006, 09:37 +0100 schrieb Xavier Roche:
> But I still consider documentation different than softwares, and don't see
> any major problem regarding the FDL.

Well, there are cases where the differences are totally unclear. Let's
start with PostScript files, go to interactive PDFs and -- while we are
at it -- let's think about HTML files with Javascript.

What are these? Documentation, computer programs, both? If they are both
(which is probably the best description), which guidelines should be
applied?

Regards
	Thomas