Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

>> Consistency?
>
> There is nothing like consistency in someone asserting that "Debian Will
> Remain 100% Free Software" means "98% free software and 2% non-free
> other things".

Prior to GFDL, GNU Manuals used to have the same kinds of restrictions
like invariant sections but noone has ever battled for moving them
to non-free.  Then came GFDL and people suddenly decided to change
the "de facto" rules.  This is the kind of consistency I'm talking
about (whether invariant sections should be allowed or not).

--
Jérôme Marant