Re: Debian for desktop - gnome in usnstable/experimantal more stable than in testing ?

Benjamin Mesing <ben-ml@gmx.net> wrote:

>> I can't see any mention of xterm in packagesearch's changelog, nor any bugs
>> filed about the problem, either.
> Look at changelog.gz, probably I should have copied it to
> changelog.Debian.gz too. Bugs were not filed against this problem. And
> to be honest it might _not_ have occured in testing. I've never checked
> when xterm changed in its behaviour, and if this xterm version made the

still, if you're talking about a bug, you should report it.
The only relevant one I recall was breakage in #202, which was
reported by two other people.  It's fixed in the package #204.
208 is current...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net