Re: status of disk i/o per process

Thanks for the reply Steinar.
The blktrace is a tool and I was wondering if there's something in /proc itself that I can use
to get some info regarding the disk i/o per process.

Thanks again.

On 12/31/06, Steinar H. Gunderson <sgunderson@bigfoot.com> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 07:19:43PM +0100, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> You don't say anything about operating system, but in Linux >= 2.6.19 you can
> use blktrace, which gives you this information and much more.

Hm, looking at the list again it's kind of obvious what operating system you
meant :-)

Anyhow, -devel is the wrong list for such questions; try -user next time.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/