Re: db.debian.org (and related infrastructure) updates

Nicolas Boullis wrote:
> What about gender? How is it specified?

Currently it is a drop down that allows you to choose:
- unspecified
- male
- female

Which in my opinion reflects sex and not gender.

I would rather have it as an input field where people can express their
gender in the way they want to, as gender has little to do with
biological sex, and there's more than two options for it.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman