Re: Request for removal of libconfhelper-perl

Gunnar Wolf dijo [Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 12:20:13PM -0600]:
> (...)
> So, please comment if this package is worth keeping... Or remove it
> otherwise :)

Ok, so adn pointed out on IRC to me that this package is depended on
by mplayer - I didn't find it, as I forgot I'm tracking Marillat's
multimedia repository on this machine. Still, I do think we should
drop this package. If the mplayer agree, I'd be more inclined to help
them stop depending on this code and be able to get rid of it - I
think it's prone to creating troubles, it's quite fragile. At the very
least, I'd like somebody to step up and adopt it :)

I'm (not) Cc:ing the bug, as it has not yet been assigned a number.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23