Re: restricted sourceless ARM uploads

Hi Aurelien,

I can give some details about the Mono related packages that failed to
build before but worked for you. I reply inline.

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 17:39 +0100, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> * Packages that now build fine:
>    blam_1.8.3-2 (for 40 days)
blam failed because of a runtime bug (which is specific to the arm port)
in Mono, which can be indentified by throwing random
System.IO.FileNotFoundException, which was fixed in Mono 1.2.2.1 (see
#394418), so a simple rebuild solves this kind of FTBFS on ARM for Mono
based software. Though there are remaining problems still with Mono and
netwinder, which is why the bug isn't closed yet.

>    evolution-sharp_0.11.1-3 (for 9 days)
Same thing here as for blam

>    gcc-h8300-hms_4.1.1-3 (for 7 days)
>    hdbc-odbc_1.0.1.1 (for 40 days)
>    hdbc-missingh_1.0.1.1 (for 40 days)
>    njb-sharp_0.3.0-1 (for 9 days)
Same thing as for blam

>    muine_0.8.5-1.1 (for 9 days)
This one seems to fail trying to generate some WDSL stuff, that tries to
use the internet, which is not always available on some buildds, but was
on your machine seems like.

Can't say anything about the other packages.

--
Regards,

Mirco 'meebey' Bauer

PGP-Key: