Re: Debian Source Packages

Ken&Tam wrote:
> Hello, my name is Kenneth. I am looking source files. I have looked over
> your web site and no link is available to allow persons to access the
> source directory.

Debian does distribute source (*.diff.gz and *.orig.tar.gz, or *.tar.gz)
and binaries (*.deb) simultaniously.

> If you do this by email request, then I am requesting the packages
> "IceApe & IceDove".
> I do hope that you provide a link on your website in the future for
> those wishing to access the source files.

You can either get it from your favourite debian mirror:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/i/iceape/
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/i/icedove/

or from the package tracking site (linked in the bottom left corner):
http://packages.qa.debian.org/iceape
http://packages.qa.debian.org/icedove