Re: debian-private and Gmail

Scribit Andreas Tille dies 06/12/2006 hora 14:09:
> > Please ignore paranoid people.
> To be honest you have to regard any nonencrypted mail as world
> readable and you can be nearly sure that all your mails are recorded
> at a place where you have no control over it.

I thought that very few ISP have really the will and disk space to
record everything that comes from and to their cusotmers. The real
problem with Google seems to be that 1) they have all the infrastructure
needed to keep and use it 2) they clearly state that they will keep
everything.

Shouldn't that make a difference?

Curiously,
Pierre