Re: KDE and Gnome panel applets showing percentage of broken packages

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 06:40:00PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Is there a reason for this package (and others) not being in Debian
> itself?

Hello,

One simple reason is that the applets are fairly new.  As for the
backend (e.g., anla and the other tools), we are currently finalizing
them and we'll ``debianize'' them as soon as possible.

> This sounds like a really interesting work which could benefit many
> developers

We hope so !

> (even if following unstable is pretty easy now).

Maybe you could elaborate on this point, are there new tools that we
aren't aware of ?
--
Berke Durak