Re: Possibly RC bug 399980

Okay.

I just have considered important to _mention_ the bugs that COULD POSSIBLY be important to fix before stable release. Nothing more. I don't intend to discuss severities here.

I didn't, and don't want to argue on this list (even if I consider keyboard switching to be such a basic thing that _should_ work without glitches in the 21st century, moreover if it worked in past already).

Consider the thread closed.

Peter