Re: Call for testers: cyrus-sasl2

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:58:12 -0500
Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@tendentious.org> wrote:

> Anyway, that install went fine.  I hope today to install it on my
> primary mail server which has postfix and cyrus-imapd-2.2, both
> authenticating against an LDAP db, installed; that should be more of a
> workout.

And, in fact, have done so, and other than having to tweak my postfix
config a bit---I just started adding stuff referenced in the SASL docs
for postfix and at one point it started working---it's working fine,
though it's still using saslauthd.

My next task, which may get delayed a bit, will be to change things to
use the ldap auxprop.

Regardless, nothing seems to have regressed, so please accept my
congratulations on a job well done.

Mike.