[RFC] new virtual package names for optical discs burning applications

Hello,

	With the advent of cdrskin [1] for writing CD-R/W in a cdrecord's
command-line-compatible way and already having several dvd burner
applications, I'd like to propose the addition of at least two more virtual
package names to the `Authoritative list of virtual package names' [2] --
these are:

	* `cd-burner' -- could be provided by wodim, cdrskin, (cdrdao ?)
	* `dvd-burner' -- could be provided by wodim, dvd+rw-tools and dvdrecord
	* `blueray-burner' -- in a distant (or not so distant?) the future.
	* `optical-discs-burner' -- i.e. burns all types of optical discs. I'm not
sure if we will need that in fact.

Another set of possible names would be `cd-recorder', `dvd-recorder' and so
on, but these are a little longer, while the clarity remains the same.

	Using alternatives mechanism -- currently I don't think that using
alternatives mechanism would be a benefit as a whole, but I might be blind of
course. FWIW, should /usr/bin/cdrecord symlink (from the `cdrecord' package)
stay as a symlink to wodim for compatibility reasons or remove it in order to
benefit identification of the apps which search for cdrecord binary ?

	Various frontend packages -- these would depend on these virtual packages at
some future point; post-etch of course.

	* k3b -- 0.12.17-4 already uses cdrskin if wodim is not installed.
	* nautilus-cd-burner -- I filed a wishlist bug against it to do the same
	* cdw -- I'm not sure if that package will be maintained in the future.
	* more -- to be identified ???

[1] Fully GPL'ed; highly cooperative and capable upstream; and obviously too
youngish as compared to cdrkit/cdrtools mileage.
[2] http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/virtual-package-names-list.txt

fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB