***SPAM*** Re: Accepted wine 0.9.21-1 (source i386)

ons, 15,.11.2006 kl. 18.39 +0100, skrev Paul Seelig:
> This version is already rather ancient according to upstream's release
> schedule. It was released on September 13, 2006, closely followed by
> version 0.9.22 on September 28, 2006 and version 0.9.23 on October 25,
> 2006. The current version 0.9.24 was released on October 29, 2006 and is
> already more than two weeks olds as i'm writing this.

It's not news to me. You read what I wrote in the changelog, right?

   * This version was released Sep 13, 2006.
     Packaged kind of late I guess, I've had disk space issues and stuff.

> Why don't you simply package the latest release of wine instead of
> always lagging various sub releases behind?

I won't, I package them in order. Lagging behind is just because of my
irregular schedule, I tend to have lots of other things to do with my
time, but it has always been my goal to catch up if nothing gets in the
way (and last time, something did, as you can see from my changelog).

Now, with my current disk issues solved, if I manage to upload one
package per day, as planned, it should take me a whole 4 days to catch
up. Try to deal with it.