Re: BTS Question

Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net> wrote:
> If I go to:

> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=maint&data=bam%40debian.org&archive=no&version=&dist=unstable

> The first bug listed in the "Outstanding section" is bug
> #347813. However, this bug has been closed.

> I suspect that this is because it was marked as "fixed" in version
> "1:2.3.3-2" instead of "amavisd-new/1:2.3.3-2". Alternatively, it
> might be because it is marked as found and fixed for the same version
> (it was not a bug).

Yes, closing in the same version ss found makes the bts hickup.

> What BTS commands should I use to rectify this situation?

An unversioned close should do the trick. (That is the correct way of
treating notabug.) - If this does not work kick the bts to forget all
versioning information and close unversioned afterwards:

reopen 347813
# forget versioning
reassign 347813 amavisd-new
# not a bug
close 347813

cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute