Re: BTS Question

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, Brian May wrote:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=maint&data=bam%40debian.org&archive=no&version=&dist=unstable
>
> The first bug listed in the "Outstanding section" is bug
> #347813. However, this bug has been closed.
>
> I suspect that this is because it was marked as "fixed" in version
> "1:2.3.3-2" instead of "amavisd-new/1:2.3.3-2". Alternatively, it
> might be because it is marked as found and fixed for the same version
> (it was not a bug).

found takes priority over fixed.

notfound 1:2.3.3-2; should remove the found, however there is an open
bug about this not working correctly. [I've actually fixed this bug in
my code here, but haven't finished testing the other changes.]

http://bugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/version.cgi?package=amavisd-new;found=amavisd-new%2F1%3A2.3.3-2;fixed=1%3A2.3.3-2

makes it pretty clear precisely what is happening there.

Don Armstrong

--
Tell me something interesting about yourself.
Lie if you have to.