Re: IPW3945

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 08:59:15AM -0300, Martín Ferrari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering what is the status/current work being done on
> supporting the ipw3945 wireless card on Debian. In non-free I can find
> the firmware package, but I couldn't find the non-free regulatory
> daemon nor the free kernel driver. I would like to work on that, but I
> don't want to duplicate work.
>
> The only thing I could find was http://www.wooyd.org/debian/ipw3945-daemon/

Yes, this is my site and ipw3945-daemon is the work in progress.. We
had some discussions about its design issues recently [0], which are
pretty much settled now, so I hope to finish and upload the package
sometime later this week.

[0] Thread starting with http://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2006/10/msg00374.html

Best regards,
--