Re: Lots of (easily recognisible) spam sent to the BTS today
- To: Bruce Sass <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Lots of (easily recognisible) spam sent to the BTS today
- From: Anthony DeRobertis <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:15:51 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 45481F77.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <200610300002.k9U02ffB031241@renig.nat.blars.org> <20061030215051.GA24774@roeckx.be> <20061030234646.GA27279@javifsp.no-ip.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bruce Sass wrote:
> I have yet to see a spam message sent to the BTS which used a "Package:"
> pseudoheader, so that should work to eliminate BTS spam without
> preventing non-DD's helping out.
OTOH, a /lot/ of legitimate mail is sent to the BTS w/o a Package:
pseudo-header (think: pretty much anything to email@example.com).
So this isn't really a solution.