Re: Is something wrong to XGL, Compiz, Cgwd be packaged?

On 10/28/06, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
On Saturday 28 October 2006 23:11, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> If there will be no regressions, please add the composite bit in the
> xorg.conf by default.

Is that really a good idea for something that is so young and untested, so
shortly before the release?
Is it wanted for all architectures, for all systems, irrespective of their
speed?

Calm down Frans, what about aiglx then? I wrote 'if there will be no
regressions', that's up to XSF and the users using unstable and even
testing tell us. I still trust our release process (as in
unstable->testing).

Btw, i like the debconf suggestion too.

(...)

regards,