Re: RFP: tinymce -- Web based Javascript HTML WYSIWYG editor

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 10:23, Alexis Sukrieh wrote:
> > I would therefore suggest splitting TinyMCE into a package of its
> > own. Unfortunately, I'm not a DD myself.
>
> It sounds interesting IMHO, and I could sponsor you if you want to
> become responsible of that package.

Well, I do more and more package building these days, but I haven't had
time to read the policy documents yet, and each time I try to set aside
time, a disk dies or something. So it is on my agenda, but right now,
it doesn't seem like I'll have the time before etch is due out... So, I
don't know...

Cheers,

Kjetil