Re: RFP: tinymce -- Web based Javascript HTML WYSIWYG editor

* Kjetil Kjernsmo (kjetil@kjernsmo.net) :
> * Package name    : tinymce
[...]
> The TinyMCE is a collection of JavaScripts that make up a HTML WYSIWYG
> editor that can be attached to any TEXTAREA of a HTML page. It is
> widely used, in fact it is allready in multiple copies in Debian.
[...]

Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> The TinyMCE is a collection of JavaScripts that make up a HTML WYSIWYG
> editor that can be attached to any TEXTAREA of a HTML page. It is
> widely used, in fact it is allready in multiple copies in Debian.
[...]
> I would therefore suggest splitting TinyMCE into a package of its
> own. Unfortunately, I'm not a DD myself.

It sounds interesting IMHO, and I could sponsor you if you want to become
responsible of that package.

I would also suggest to package it with the Webapps Policy DRAFT in mind[1].

Feel free to contact me if you have a package to review or want some help
regarding the packaging.

Cheers,

1: http://people.debian.org/~neilm/webapps-policy

--