planet.debian.net and DWN (was: HI, I am a honest user of China, I love linux especially Debian distribution , I think Debian is the greatest linux distribution , but nowdays, the debian weekly news was not updated , I think Debian will become more and more popular, since its feedo)

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

> IIRC, he sent an email out a few days ago saying that
> http://planet.debian.net/ now serves most of the purpose of DWN.

Unfortunately, at least for me, planet.debian.net contains an
aggregation of more than just debian-related blog entries.

planet.debian.org may contain what DWN originally did, but there is
also a _lot_ of other things I'd rather not wade through to get at it.

--
Stig Sandbeck Mathisen