HI, I am a honest user of China, I love linux especially Debian distribution , I think Debian is the greatest linux distribution , but nowdays, the debian weekly news was not updated , I think Debian will become more and more popular, since its feedo

HI,
I am an  honest user of China, I love linux especially Debian distribution ,
I think Debian is the greatest linux distribution , but nowdays, the
debian weekly news  was not updated ,
I think Debian will become more and more popular, since its feedom
and stability ....

I just want to know why debian weekly news was not updated?

HI,
I am a honest user of China, I love linux especially Debian distribution ,
I think Debian is the greatest linux distribution , but nowdays, the
debian weekly news  was not updated ,
I think Debian will become more and more popular, since its feedom
and stability ....

I just want to know why debian weekly news was not updated?

I hope this will not affect the release of the Etch ..