Re: Experiment: orphanining some of my packages (third round)

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

The results of *all 4 GR* show me that I don't share the goals of the

Well, I read the 4 GRs so that only one of them is connected to the
goal of the project which was stated as "building a free operating"
system and the other three GRs just decide about the path to this
goal.  I hope you will not stop to support the goal to build a free
operating system.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--