Experiment: orphanining some of my packages

Hi all,

As Debian^WDunc-tank experiments with funding, I have loosed motivation to spend so much time on my packages. I have therefore decided to experiment with orphaning a few of my packages in the hope I will have more time to contribute to other Free Software projects.

Here is the list of packages I have orphaned in a first round, please feel free to adopt them:
 * c-cpp-reference
 * camstream
 * myphpmoney
 * ttf-dustin (priority goes to the pkg-font team)
 * wdg-html-validator
 * xwelltris (priority goes to the pkg-games team)
 * xautomation

Bye,
Aurelien