Re: Help offered 2 - opinion wanted about debian.org

HXC wrote:
I would like to help with the debian.org website. I have a bachelor degree in communication management. Is there help needed and if so where do I start / who do I contact?

Grtz.

HXC

I also wondered what the community finds about the colours and layout used for the website Does it need to be upgraded? Do find a new layout or other colours more appealing? If so what do you have in mind? Or do you think the current theme is just fine?