Re: Removing obexserver (Re: RFA: obexserver -- Receive files with OBEX protocol)

Hello!

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:21:03 +0200, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 12 Oktober 2006 00:06 schrieb Luca Capello:
>> As the maintainer agrees, we should ask for remotion of obexserver
>
> The bug for removal is already filed: #392447

Oh, that's very good, I thought that a note would have been posted on
the RFA bug, too ;-)

>> While the latter has no opened bugs, the former has 4 bugs: how
>> should we deal with them?  Just close them with remotion of the
>> package?
>
> All should be solved with the replacement:
> #300908, #278609: I don't see why it shouldn't just work
            ^^^^^^
I've a SE K700i and can confirm that obexpushd works nicely with it
(tested today).

>> Another question: is it worth to remove the package from etch, too?
>
> AFAIK, etch will follow sid automatically.

I know this, but I was wondering about the time needed to remove both
packages.  Anyway, just a question, nothing more.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca