Re: Debian GNU/Minix?

I found a FAQ of a project called Preventa, that aim make this port to Minix3:

http://www.braincells.com/debian/index.cgi/search/item=126

the project seems up to date, but not interesting in help of community, possibly waiting for release with a little maturity.

;), I like this in university environment.