Re: how to tell people to dpkg-reconfigure exim4-_CONFIG_?

Jon Dowland <lists@alcopop.org> writes:

> sean finney wrote:
>> funny, i'd have said the ultimate solution was finding a way to make the
>> users learn about looking at README.Debian :)
> I think users can be forgiven not reading every README.Debian in
> packages which are installed by default.

Not for every installed package, but I think we should expect that for
packages, with which users have problems configuring.

If we cannot expect that, perhaps we should advertise the existance of
those README.Debian files better.

Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4