Re: how to tell people to dpkg-reconfigure exim4-_CONFIG_?

Jon Dowland <lists@alcopop.org> writes:

> sean finney wrote:
>> funny, i'd have said the ultimate solution was finding a way to make the
>> users learn about looking at README.Debian :)
>>
> I think users can be forgiven not reading every README.Debian in
> packages which are installed by default.

Not for every installed package, but I think we should expect that for
packages, with which users have problems configuring.

If we cannot expect that, perhaps we should advertise the existance of
those README.Debian files better.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4