Re: how to tell people to dpkg-reconfigure exim4-_CONFIG_?

On (08/10/06 22:35), Frans Pop wrote:
> On Sunday 08 October 2006 22:26, Marc Haber wrote:
> > I'd now like a low priority debconf note in exim4, exim4-base and the
> > daemon packages which is only shown if the package is to be
> > _re_configured, and tells people to dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config.
>
> A _low_ priority note probably makes no sense as with the default debconf
> prio (high) almost nobody would ever get to see it, which kind of defeats
> its purpose.
> Or am I missing something?

The default level when doing dpkg-reconfigure is low, so that it wont be
seen on installation, but if the user tries to reconfigure exim4 they
will be directed to the correct package.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256