Re: Making SELinux standard for etch

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> Supported by shadow maintainers. If you think they're needed, they'll
> be here (I doubt it would be hard to convince release managers to make
> a freeze exception for this).

I was of course meaning "if you think that changes to what's already
there are needed blah blah". The current default /etc/pam.d/login
contains:

# SELinux needs to intervene at login time to ensure that the process
# starts in the proper default security context.
# Uncomment the following line to enable SELinux
# session required pam_selinux.so multiple